Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

*AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(J6)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireknight22
Beta Wolf
Fireknight22

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Fireknight22

*AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(J6) Empty
PostSubject: *AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(J6)   *AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(J6) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:24 am

Quote :
June 7th, 2010
We tested it, no lies!
Release is live with 68% of the content inaccessible!
Wow, friday's release was a trainwreck of unreachable madness! I have no idea what to say except that we really did test everything, and it *was* working. Most available staff helped all week long to test J6's zone and everything was running really well. There were a few speedbumps on Friday which pushed the release back 'till late but when we put the servers back up we were sure everything was working. Minor problem though, players couldn't reach the release! So we goofed, and by the time everything was out it was too late, the only people left awake were Beleen and I, and we no code good. We were able to reach Llussion late friday and he fixed the problem preventing people from joining saloon but when he left again it was too late for us to tell him Zephyrus was also un-joinable.
So all of that is behind us, its a new week, new problems to create! Hopefully we've fixed everything and you'll be able to enjoy the release and actually finish part 1.
Apparently the only thing preventing people from getting to the map was a letter was lower-case when it should have been upper-case. Things like this make me really glad I'm an artist. Imagine having a map not work because of one misplaced blade of grass...
This week: junkyards and rings!
Back to top Go down
https://wbodforums.forumotion.net

*AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(J6)
Page 1 of 1