Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

*AQW* Design Notes June 15th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowlore
Sweet Mystic Hunter
shadowlore

*AQW* Design Notes June 15th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: *AQW* Design Notes June 15th, 2010   *AQW* Design Notes June 15th, 2010 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 am

Quote :
Time and Date incomprehensible
"I LOVE MUSIC!"
He is really excited about Lorestockapaloosa
HA HA HA HA.... MORTAL... PREPARE YOURSELF FOR.... OH. WHOOPS. SORRY. FORGOT I AM OFF THE CLOCK. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BIG CONCERT! YOU GOING? CHUCKLES, MYSELF, A FEW OF THE BOYS FROM THE UNDERWORLD ARE GOING TO START THE WEEK ONLY JOURNEY TO THE CONCERT ON FRIDAY. WORD IS GETTING AROUND THAT SOME OF THE BANDS HAVE GONE MISSING. ALARMING. SINCE I HAVE NOT "SEEN THEM" IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT. SO -- I AM CALLING IN ONE OF THE FAVORS YOU OWE ME. WHAT DO YOU MEAN "What favor?"!?!?!?! WHO DO YOU THINK SENDS YOU BACK EVERY TIME YOU GET EATEN BY A MONSTER? BOARD THE "LED ZEPLIN" THIS FRIDAY WITH THE BANDS. FIND OUT WHY MY FAVORITE BANDS ARE MYSTERIOUSLY DISSAPEARING. MAKE SURE THE CONCERT IS NOT <coughs.... coughs..... it is really hard talking like this for long periods of time> CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK. HA HA HA HA!

Last edited by shadowlore on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to quote it)
Back to top Go down

*AQW* Design Notes June 15th, 2010
Page 1 of 1