Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

How can we make the WBoD even better?

Go down 
+10
doskashin
fedlt1991
feiky
Fireknight22
chiron10
Bane
RJT
F Man
Agent
Tezkatlipoca
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cathulu
Elder
Cathulu

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Cathulu

How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:13 am

fedlt1991 wrote:
i have some ideas:

2nd ,the members of da clan must get their a$$es to the clan site to know whos in our clan so btw we need a new rule: clan mems must b here to let us know who is active, we dont care about ppl who see they r on often .. now we just care how often they are on on the site and how often they hang out or help other clan mem sumthing ... ect.

I have to agree and try to push this idea a little further. Our clan members should be more active on at least one of the clan sites we have. If they aren't active on our sites and don't keep in touch with any of us in-game, we might as well consider them non-active and removed them from the clan.

I know most of you like to see high clan numbers "Wow we have 150+ clan members." But if only 30 are active on the sites and keep in touch with eachother in-game, then we really only have a clan of 30. But even a clan of 30 can be just as strong as a clan of 150 given the right conditions. Somehow we need to try to find people who aren't "active" within clan activity and see if they still wish to be in the clan or not. After we get those sorted through, then we can work on recruiting again. Or have two groups of clan members, one group searching for inactive clan veterans that do/do not want to return and the second group as a recruiting group.

Either way, win or lose, more or less, big or small, we will survive anything that comes our way because we are the WOLFBLADES OF DEATH!
Back to top Go down
Yzert55
Hunter
Yzert55

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Yzert55

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:59 am

Nice ideas, June, but the World Chat Channel would eventually be ruined by spammers asking to trade accounts or something.
I agree with #2. We need to know who's in this clan and who isn't.
Back to top Go down
shadowlore
Sweet Mystic Hunter
shadowlore

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 am

Every friday we do the release together in (release room)-9987
Back to top Go down
Cathulu
Elder
Cathulu

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Cathulu

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 am

shadowlore wrote:

If enough of us are online at that time, we usually try to do that. But ya we should try to do it more often for releases.
Back to top Go down
Fireknight22
Beta Wolf
Fireknight22

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Fireknight22

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 am

Cathulu wrote:
shadowlore wrote:

If enough of us are online at that time, we usually try to do that. But ya we should try to do it more often for releases.

I think the last time we did that was for when Mythsong first came out lol.
Back to top Go down
https://wbodforums.forumotion.net
shadowlore
Sweet Mystic Hunter
shadowlore

PostSubject: RE: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Yeah, we need to be a bit more organized. When we want something done go for it. talk about it in the meeting. Prepare a release party.
Back to top Go down
chiron10
Royal Guard
chiron10

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: chiron10

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Think we should have more events. And more than one ppl working on x-boost cuz xin (no ofense xin) takes ALOT to give us X-boost when we get some.
Back to top Go down
shadowlore
Sweet Mystic Hunter
shadowlore

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:08 pm

I agree xin needs help on xboost it would save him time and give him more time to worm on other parts of the clan
Back to top Go down
RJT
Royal Sentinel
RJT

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: RJT

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Actually xin does have help tempest is supposed to be working on X-Boost with him
Back to top Go down
Fireknight22
Beta Wolf
Fireknight22

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Fireknight22

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 am

RJT wrote:
Actually xin does have help tempest is supposed to be working on X-Boost with him

That is true, the main reason we created the Golden Wolf rank was for Tempest to be able to help Xin with X-Boost. It would be really easy if Xin could just move everything to the forums. He refuses to do that for some reason.
Back to top Go down
https://wbodforums.forumotion.net
fedlt1991
Royal Knight
fedlt1991

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 am

well i wonder why royal rank, sentinel cant b voted by all clan mem? o_O

if we have a vote like that we would b able to know who got the respect from clan mems Razz
Back to top Go down
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Tezkatlipoca

PostSubject: Voting System. Member Votes?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm

June I understand what you are saying and members should have some say in who will be a "Royal" but at the time we dont have a system thats discreet or accurate. Except by having Royals personnaly tell me or Fireknight their vote. We have tried to make polls but some people vote more than once and votes should not be public. By public I mean I don't think anyone should see who voted for them. Also I would like to note the voting process has been painfully slow and so far its "Royals" vote only. I am afraid to think how long a vote might take between all the members. Maybe there is a better process for voting? Maybe clan meetings isn't the place to do votes? Is there a way we could speed it up, make it accurate and still discreet? This is a topic I think we should look into and discuss more. So what do you guys think Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wolfbladesofdeath
demon666

demon666

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Demonspeeding152

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm

How about a new rank called tipster, witch is a player/staff, that helps people on this online forum!
Back to top Go down
RJT
Royal Sentinel
RJT

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: RJT

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:11 pm

How about I say that idea fails
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we make the WBoD even better?   How can we make the WBoD even better? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How can we make the WBoD even better?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2