Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Tezkatlipoca

WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread) Empty
PostSubject: WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread)   WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 am

In order to benefit both of the clans It is becoming more necesary to establish a set of requisites in order to form alliances with other clans in future alliances. Any Alliance formed before this thread will be honored of course. So lets brainstorm on ways to help our allies and us benefit more. This thread will be deleted after we have established the rules I just want some input on this topic. Here are some ideas I have.

#1- The clan we ally with needs to advertise (WBoD) the alliance with us and post a link to our site so that their own members realize we are allies and can visit us freely. We do the same.
#2- I think in order for a strong alliance we should visit eachothers clans atleast once every idk... (insert a time period)
#3- Somehow a set of what we will and will not do for them as allies needs to be established. Ex1 Will we jump in a fight for them if they started it? Ex2 will we remain allies if they declare war on other WBoD allies? Think about this I'm sure there are more of this type of example.... have any ideas?
#4- Should they have a minimum number of members or activity within their clan? If so How many or how much activity?
#5- Do we care if they are Good-Evil-Chaos aligned?

So anyway lets work this list out so that we can be more upfront and clear from the very start of our alliances. This will eliminate any doubts of whats expected by us or them. I think it will help relations alot just by setting down some groundwork. Help me out I wanna make our alliances strong I'm listening to your ideas guys.

p.s. this thread will be deleted soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wolfbladesofdeath
Protego
Honored Guest
Protego

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread)   WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 am

Do I meet these requirements?

I advertise you guys and I get 25-75 posts a day on my forum.
Back to top Go down
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Tezkatlipoca

PostSubject: Re: WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread)   WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Soz it took sooo long to reply and yes you do Pro Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wolfbladesofdeath
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread)   WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

WBoD Ally Requisites (suggestions thread)
Page 1 of 1