Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

The Writing Zone License Application Thread

Go down 
+4
Alpha Stud
Unicorngirl18
RJT
Fireknight22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireknight22
Beta Wolf
Fireknight22

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Fireknight22

The Writing Zone License Application Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

This License application will actually be different. Instead of having you link your work we need you to do this.

Example:

Name: Edgar Allen Poe

Example of Work(including title): The Raven

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
Only this, and nothing more."

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;- vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow- sorrow for the lost Lenore-
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore-
Nameless here for evermore.(Poe) You don't have to cite your work I only did this because it was not my work.

What made you want to write?: I love writing, it's an amazing feeling when you can express your thoughts in stories that you can share with the world.

Last edited by Fireknight22 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wbodforums.forumotion.net
RJT
Royal Sentinel
RJT

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: RJT

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

@fire I know I need more commas and everything but it was something I wrote when I was tired. I wanted to write because it is a great way to express yourself and is a very good way to kill time
Name: R.J. Thacker
The Legend

An 18 year old man named Perry wakes up to familiar sound of Into The Night by Santana. Perry jumped out of bed to get ready to go to school when he heard a knock at the front door “Who the heck is at the door It’s 5AM” Perry ran to the window and looked out through a crack in between the curtains. There was a tall man holding a briefcase and wearing a heavy winter coat which was odd because it was 80 degrees out. The man knocked again three times. Perry slowly turned the knob and slowly pulled the door open. “Who are you” Perry said gruffly “Shut up” the man said. As he tried to push the screen door open and broke the wires and tried to grab Perry. Perry pulled back his arm quickly to avoid the man’s grasp. “What the h*** is wrong with you” Perry yelled the man ran through the screen door and pulled a knife out. He jabbed the knife at Perry. Perry rolled to the side and avoided the knife. Perry kicked the man’s ankle. The man fell to the ground in pain “You will die” shrieked the man. The man suddenly tackled Perry and wrestled him to the ground. Perry struggled and pushed the knife out of the man’s hand. It flew across the room the man forgot about Perry for a moment as he watched the knife. Perry took the opportunity and pushed the man off of him and jabbed him. The man turned and ran “Ouch” Perry mumbled under his breath. Perry grabbed his shoulder after he felt a sudden pain and noticed there was a bite mark with blood oozing out of the wound. “Where did this come from, I didn’t even think he hit me”. He walked to be restroom and began looking for the rubbing alcohol and bandages. He called 911 to report the attack.

Perry went on with his day as if nothing happened except for he had started to feel stronger and faster. When he went home that day at 7PM the man was sitting on Perry’s couch with another person he seemed familiar to Perry but he was sure he never met him. “What are you doing here” said Perry “Ha” laughed both men. The first man jumped out of the couch and slammed Perry into the wall and said “We are vampires and that bite turned you into a vampire just as I am and Carson is” somehow Perry knew that the man sitting on the couch was Carson “That is not possible vampires aren’t real” mumbled Perry. “Haven’t you noticed you are becoming stronger and faster?” asked Carson “Yes, But how is this possible, and why me?” “It is possible because vampires are real and you because you stand out you are not like other humans” said Carson

Approved, only if you start using more commas to separate different thoughts in your sentences. Also you forgot to add what made you want to write. ~Fire
Back to top Go down
Unicorngirl18
Tez and June Stalker
Unicorngirl18

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:39 pm

@fire, sorry bout this, I edited an old poem so I could make one quickly, but it is sposed to be strange and abstract

Example of Work(including title): Kittens

Kittens
Kittens, kittens, flying in the sky
Fire’s fear is rising high
One dive-bombed Fire’s head
He woke up screaming lying in bed

What made you want to write?: I always loved poetry and started writing poems at school, I know my work isn't the best, so i'm always trying to improve.
APPROVED. But just wondering what kind of poem was it?
Back to top Go down
Alpha Stud
Royal Guard
Alpha Stud

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:13 pm

A Dog's Day

"Morning, my masters are leaving again. Every day they get in the loud beasts and are gone. I've given up on trying to stop them from leaving, no matter how much i screamed and jumped in their path they always ignored me". Bucket got up and stretched, he felt some thing in his fur and and shook it off " Dumb bugs" he thought. He walked to the the side of the house to see if his masters had left any leftovers from their last meal, he looked in his bowl "A whole pork chop! Lady master is getting kisses later today.". After eating his pork chop and having some water bucket went to the font gate to protect his masters home from the man in blue.

What made you want to write: its fun and its another creative thing to do when i dont want to draw or use photoshop.

Approved. ~Fire
Approved~RJT
Back to top Go down
Cathulu
Elder
Cathulu

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Cathulu

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Name: Cathulu
Title: Death

Death.
Everyone fears it,
but not me.
I learned how to understand it,
now Death fears me.
Not because I think I am invincible,
because I am not.
I just accept it will happen when
Fate plays its part.

Fear Death
and live in fear.
Have Death fear you and pursue a great Life.

One of many decade old poems I use to write and have published. If I remember correctly, I think this one was just a free verse poem. I loved writing poetry back in high school, it was a good way to express yourself.

~Also, if you need real name instead of my screen name just let me know.
Nope we do not that will do soooooooo APPROVED!~RJT
Back to top Go down
doskashin
Royal Knight
doskashin

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: doskashin

PostSubject: joining   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:13 pm

i would like to join this if i could fire
Back to top Go down
Fireknight22
Beta Wolf
Fireknight22

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Fireknight22

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:35 pm

@dosk

Did you even read how to apply? O_O You can't just ask to join, you have to show why you deserve to be part of it.
Back to top Go down
https://wbodforums.forumotion.net
F Man

F Man

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 am

Name : F Man

Title: I don't know i just thought of it.

Everywhere I go I see it.
Anywhere I look I see it.
It doesn't see me, but it is looking for me
It will find me.

Its coming for me
I can feel it.
Its close, despair all around me.
It almost here
Getting closer
Closer,closer,closer........

Meh just felt like applying I think i met all the application requirements. What made me want to write was nothing i just felt like doing it I guess.

Approved. ~Fire
Back to top Go down
Bane
Royal Guard
Bane

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Bane19966

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Name:Bane

so Very Happy was in I love you with Smile so Very Happy asked Smile to play some Basketball and Smile said yes. Very Happy then felt like king cause of his happiness. But then Smile decided that Very Happy is Evil or Very Mad so Smile decided not to show up to play Basketball. This made Very Happy very Sad so he became very drunken and got an Idea . So the next day Very Happy found Smile and asked Smile again but Smile said No so Very Happy was again Sad which made Smile lol!

i was bored
Not approved~RJT

EDIT: SUCCESS FIRST TO NOT BE ACCEPTED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Writing Zone License Application Thread   The Writing Zone License Application Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Writing Zone License Application Thread
Page 1 of 1