Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

Badge / X-Boost Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathulu
Elder
Cathulu

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Cathulu

Badge / X-Boost Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Badge / X-Boost Ideas   Badge / X-Boost Ideas EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm

1. Faction Rank 10 badges and/or X-Token reward. X-Token reward can either be a set amount like 300 X-Tokens per Faction or varying amounts based on difficulty to get rank 10 in that Faction. Like Good/Evil Factions are easy to get rank 10 thus maybe only worth 100 X-Tokens, whereas Dwarfhold quite possibly the hardest to get rank 10 could be worth 500 or more X-Tokens. Screenshot will be needed to give rewards.

2. Classes ranked 10. We could have badges awarding people who have 5, 10, 15, 20,... Rank 10 classes. Also to promote X-Boost some more, each Rank 10 class could award maybe 25 X-Tokens. 20 Rank 10's could be named "Ultimate Classman" or some other epic name I'm sure someone can think of.

I know some people do have over 20, possibly even 30 Rank 10 classes but I think 20 is a good ending point for the badge rewards for AQW's current class availability. Having 30 Rank 10's pretty much means you're doubling up on some class types (ie. Warrior/Warlord/Beast Warrior, Mage/Sorcerer, Healer/Acolyte, Rogue/Renegade, etc.) which in my opinion doesn't necessarily deserve the badge as well as those of us having all unique class types. That's why I suggest stopping at 20 instead of going to 30 Rank 10's.

Sorry if I keep stepping on toes meantioning X-Boost, but if we are to use it for added clan rewards we need to promote it more and have more ideas for it. Just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Tezkatlipoca

Badge / X-Boost Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Badge / X-Boost Ideas   Badge / X-Boost Ideas EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:49 pm

I'd like to start using a system just like this Cat. In fact we had started on something similar a while back and then kinda abbandoned it for Im not really sure what reason. We were gonna reward ppl for having a certain number of pets, rare items, classes, rep ranks and ac coin items etc. I think its a good idea and we should look into it again. Lets brainstorm on this and see if we come up with a good system. About the X-token rewards I totally agree we have to be promoting it more and keeping up with it. I am working on a few new challenges right now and I am open ears to any ideas to help get this ball rolling.

Smile Tez
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wolfbladesofdeath

Badge / X-Boost Ideas
Page 1 of 1