Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

Forum badge ideas and new rank proposal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alpha Stud
Royal Guard
Alpha Stud

Forum badge ideas and new rank proposal Empty
PostSubject: Forum badge ideas and new rank proposal   Forum badge ideas and new rank proposal EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:58 pm

The new rank is Called Royal Trainee.Its after battle wolf.A battlewolf must wait one or two months before becoming a royal trainee. A battlewolf must choose to become a trainee or a silver wolf and Royal Guard rank description will have to be changed This rank is here because i think we need more ranks to slow down rank progress.

The forum badge ideas i have are lvl 1,2,3.Example make 50 posts you get the 50 posts badge which is the lvl 1posts badge,200 posts you get the 200 post badge this is lvl 2, 500 posts is the lvl 3 badge. Good you get it now, now the rest are ideas i had about forum lvl badges.

5 ideas used in WBoD badge,10,15.
posted 50 aqw screenies badge,100,150.
10 stories posted badge,15,30.
posted 50 videos badge,100,200.
1000 pvp trophies badge,2000,3000. The cost of pvp items counts towards getting the badge.
Back to top Go down

Forum badge ideas and new rank proposal
Page 1 of 1