Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

Just a little secret *(Please Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAKUITIRO
Royal Sentinel

Just a little secret *(Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Just a little secret *(Please Read)   Just a little secret *(Please Read) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 am

Guess what, I haven't told anybody yet, but this saturday June 26th I'm getting married! That's right the Mak-Daddy is finally settling down (just a little). I will be on my honeymoon for a couple of weeks so I would be a total dork if I was on here instead of with her, so I'm taking a little time off.
In the meantime I am gonna leave Fireknight as the Beta Wolf (...if he is willing), due to awesome activity and the effort he's put in to make the Wolfblades the best clan in existence, I will go down a notch to Sentinel again and continue to help kick ass in the clan. I will also leave Chiron in charge of the Lycan Squad while I am gone, I know he will do a great job. I have talked to Tez about this a while ago and asked her to keep it secret (thanx) and Tez knows and agrees about everything I have said. I'm not leaving, I'm just passing the torch. So, Wish me luck and I'll cya soon my Wolf Bros. afro
Back to top Go down
Agent
Royal Knight
Agent

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: AgentSteel

Just a little secret *(Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little secret *(Please Read)   Just a little secret *(Please Read) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

awesome mak reminds me of cyseros wedding

congratz on your wedding , may you make lots of baby wolf blades on the years to come

Razz
Back to top Go down

Just a little secret *(Please Read)
Page 1 of 1