Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

*AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(Cysero)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fireknight22
Beta Wolf
Fireknight22

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Fireknight22

*AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(Cysero) Empty
PostSubject: *AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(Cysero)   *AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(Cysero) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 am

Quote :

Here Comes The Sock!
June 7th, 2010
I'm Getting Married!
And You're invited!
We always say that AE is a real gaming community and If this isn't proof of that, I'm not sure what is.
Some of you may have been playing DF back when I proposed to my beautiful fiance', Rebekah. (I snuck her into the game as Nursey from the Dwarfhold tavern).

My Future Bride!
If you missed it you can read about it on the March 26th, 2009 DF Design Notes!
It was the happiest day of my life when she said yes, until our son Jack was born on December, 26th of last year. You can read all about on the December 27th, 2009 AQW Design Notes!
If you do the math, our son was born 9 months and 1 day after I proposed to her. Heh.Frankly, I would have prefered to do things in a more traditional order (Propose, Wedding THEN Kids) but I've never been very good about doing things in the right order. As I have said before... sometimes you have breakfast for dinner.
Now, finally the day of our wedding is upon us. This Sunday (if she will still have me), Nursey finally becomes Mrs. Cysero! Artix, Warlic and Zhoom are all arguing over who gets to be the best man.
How can I use that to my advantage? I know... a contest to see who has what it takes to stand beside me. DANCE, PUPPETS!
I'm so happy that I found the one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with, and there has never been a single doubt in my head that it was her.
I'm also really happy that I get to share all of these wonderful times with you lot!
SO... We're having a wedding in AQW and you're ALL invited!

One Ring To Rule The Mall
My wedding is on Sunday, but the Wedding Event will be released THIS FRIDAY and will last for ONE WHOLE WEEK (That's MY kinda party)!
As I plan on never getting married again, this will be a ONE-TIME ONLY event and every item that comes from this event will be a guarenteed RARE!
Some of them will be Cysero themed versions of the original wedding map rares and there will be some brand new items too!
We have a LOT of stuff to do to get thigns in order so I'll be doing wedding stuff later this week, leaving J6 in charge of AQW once again.
Speaking of J6... We will also be releasing the next section of the J6 Area and we PROMISE that it will work MUCH better than the last section. Llussion is still fixing the maps from Friday's release. He'll have them up and running soon.
Anywhoo, thank you all in advance for being a part of our happy day!
Wish me luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wbodforums.forumotion.net

*AQW* Design Notes June 7th, 2010(Cysero)
Page 1 of 1