Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

How 2 Join Lycan Squad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAKUITIRO
Royal Sentinel

How 2 Join Lycan Squad Empty
PostSubject: How 2 Join Lycan Squad   How 2 Join Lycan Squad EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:41 am

The Lycan Squad (also known as Psi Squad) started with people like Tezkatlipoca, Cathulu and myself it was created to be a secret service of bodyguards, agents, and asassins to protect and serve the Alpha Wolf. We are not good or evil, we are chaotic and we will attack at the throats of any enemy that threatens our clan protecting the pack (WBoD) at all costs. To be worthy to enter the Lycan Squad you must be one of the elite warriors with a character level of 25 or more and at least 2 rank 10 class armors and have to have a lycan or wolf type helm, you can find one in lycan rep shop just (/join lycan). Then you have to pass the final test, you must travel to marsh2 (/join marsh2) and kill the first Undead Berzerker you see (solo), and only then will you become a true Lycan. If you are are interested in becoming a part this squad then contact me (Makuitiro) or my second in command Chiron10 to see if you have what it takes.
Long Live the Wolfblades of Death!!!

Beta Wolf and Lycan Squad Leader
MAKUITIRO
Back to top Go down
yiliang99

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name:

How 2 Join Lycan Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: How 2 Join Lycan Squad   How 2 Join Lycan Squad EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 am

i want to join the lycan squat my aqw charecter name is gydegyy his lvl is 32
Back to top Go down

How 2 Join Lycan Squad
Page 1 of 1