Wolfblades of Death Clan Forums
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Welcome to the Wolfblades of Death Forum!
Please Login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical forums of the Wolfblades of Death Clan, the top clan in AQWorlds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone it is RJT here please post and help make this clan great we need everyone of you to do this!

•Amazing Stories•

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet
AQW Character Name: Tezkatlipoca

•Amazing Stories• Empty
PostSubject: •Amazing Stories•   •Amazing Stories• EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 am

•Amazing Stories• Amazing-stories

Have you ever had something happen to you that was just amazing, kinda spooky or just totally unbelievable happen? I think we all have right!? Write it all here.

This doesn't belong here, moved to off topic. ~Fire
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/wolfbladesofdeath
Alpha Stud
Royal Guard
Alpha Stud

•Amazing Stories• Empty
PostSubject: I flew   •Amazing Stories• EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 am

This happened when i was 12 or 13. Me and Three friends went to the community college parking lot to play bottle tag on our bikes. Bottle tag is played using a pop bottle and bikes. One of my friends has the bottle and i don't see, he comes down this little hill that has a sidewalk and crashes into the side of my bike. I fly head first over my handle bars. I was in the air for two seconds and it felt amazing. Then i hit the ground, that part sucked.
Back to top Go down
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet

•Amazing Stories• Empty
PostSubject: re Alphahawks story   •Amazing Stories• EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 am

Wow I read that and just went... what the heck kind of story is that..? That really is amazing! What kinda bottles were you throwing at eachother anyway, glass or plastic, full or empty? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Tezkatlipoca
Drunk Kitty
Tezkatlipoca

Wolfblade RPG sheet

•Amazing Stories• Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Amazing Stories•   •Amazing Stories• EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Ok this is sorta more like an omg are you serious story but here it goes. One of my good friends mom (shes like 40) finds out she has progressive cancer. The doctors said it was getting bad really fast and she had to have an operation. She didnt have much money so she made the decision to wait and see if the cancer would maybe disappear... By miracle or something I guess...? Well she prayed and prayed but it just seemed to get worse. The tumor was like the size of a basketball and she knew there was no way this cancer was gonna slow down or stop, so some of her friends and family help her get the money together for the operation. The weird thing is.. when she came back she was carrying a baby boy. OMG what!!! The doctors had diagnosed her with cancer instead of pregnancy. So in the end the operation was successful and they removed the baby tumor who is now like 7 years old!!! Thank god they removed that tumor huh! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

•Amazing Stories• Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Amazing Stories•   •Amazing Stories• Empty

Back to top Go down

•Amazing Stories•
Page 1 of 1